The day we pass away, our money will still be in the bank.
When we are alive, we feel we don’t have enough money to spend.
When we are gone, there is still a lot of money not spent”.
A Chinese tycoon passed away. He left for his widow $1.9 billion in the bank.
The widow remarried her young Chauffeur. the Chauffeur said, “All the while I thought I was working for my boss now I realize that my boss was all the time working for me!“
It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth.
• Strive to have a strong and healthy body.
• In a ‘high end’ hand phone, 70% of the functions are useless.
• In an expensive car, 70% of the speed is not needed.
• In a luxurious villa, 70% of the space remains un-occupied or un-utilized.
• In a whole wardrobe of clothes, 70% of them are seldom worn.
• Out of whole life’s earnings, 70% stays behind for other people to use.
70% of talent is not utilized.
So, How to make full use of our 30%?
• Go for medical check up even when you feel fit.
• Drink more water even if you’re not thirsty.
• ‘Let go’ of your ego, whenever you can.
• ‘Give in’ even if you are ‘right’.
• Be humble even if you are very powerful.
• Be contented even if you are not rich.
Have a very good & a Blessed life!